Saturday, September 12, 2015

Western Bluebirds near Julian

Six weeks. It's been six long weeks since my rotator cuff surgery. I started physical therapy this week. Perhaps, in another couple weeks I will again be able to lift my camera.

It has actually been 10 weeks since my last photo session. I've been rationing out my bird photos from the July 4th weekend at Julian. But these are now the last ones. I'm out.

Western Bluebird
Juvenile Western Bluebird. Near Julian, California. July 3, 2015. Greg Gillson.
Western Bluebird
Juvenile.
Western Bluebird
Female
Western Bluebird
Male

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to hear from you! I've changed settings (again) in order to try to make commenting easier without opening it up to spammers. Please note, however, that comments to posts older than 14 days will be moderated. Thank you.