Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blank canvas


There's something wondrous about a new blank journal or notebook. Like a blank canvas the potential for creation is unlimited, but at the start you can't tell exactly what the finished product will look like.

So it is with a new blog. My previous blogs were on the topic of birds, but educational rather than personal. Each post was strictly on-topic and often planned out weeks or more in advance. Now that I have moved from western Oregon to San Diego and started a new chapter in my life it only makes sense to start a new blog.

I hope to make this blog more personal than previous blogs. My recent bird photographs and birding adventures will still be prominently featured--now in San Diego County rather than Oregon, but I intend to discuss additional topics and share my other interests. Less educational, more spontaneous and creative.

Let's see how it goes....