Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blank canvas


There's something wondrous about a new blank journal or notebook. Like a blank canvas the potential for creation is unlimited, but at the start you can't tell exactly what the finished product will look like.

So it is with a new blog. My previous blogs were on the topic of birds, but educational rather than personal. Each post was strictly on-topic and often planned out weeks or more in advance. Now that I have moved from western Oregon to San Diego and started a new chapter in my life it only makes sense to start a new blog.

I hope to make this blog more personal than previous blogs. My recent bird photographs and birding adventures will still be prominently featured--now in San Diego County rather than Oregon, but I intend to discuss additional topics and share my other interests. Less educational, more spontaneous and creative.

Let's see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to hear from you! I've changed settings (again) in order to try to make commenting easier without opening it up to spammers. Please note, however, that comments to posts older than 14 days will be moderated. Thank you.