Saturday, November 12, 2016

Greater Roadrunner at Borrego Springs

A year-and-a-half ago I got very close looks at a Roadrunner... and it got very close looks at me (read Psychotic Roadrunner).

Recently one sneaked across the road at the Borrego Springs Resort. I was able to snap off these pictures from my car. Here are two typical poses--leaning forward in a fast run, and pulling up to check out if I was in pursuit.

Greater Roadrunner
Greater Roadrunner. Borrego Springs, California. October 30, 2016. Greg Gillson.
Greater Roadrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to hear from you! I've changed settings (again) in order to try to make commenting easier without opening it up to spammers. Please note, however, that comments to posts older than 14 days will be moderated. Thank you.