Monday, March 11, 2019

Say's Phoebe at Lake Hodges

Say's Phoebe is a frequent, but not numerous, inhabitant of the coastal sage scrub habitat at Lake Hodges. In January, one of my visits found nice golden hour sunlight.

Say's Phoebe
Say's Phoebe. Lake Hodges, California. January 25, 2019.
My visit in February had overcast skies and grayer colors. But I found poses from the front, back, and side.

Say's Phoebe
Say's Phoebe
Say's Phoebe

More photos of Say's Phoebe in San Diego from eBird. Click on the photos to rate (1 awful, 2 poor but identifiable, 3 average or small, 4 very good, 5 magazine cover worthy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to hear from you! I've changed settings (again) in order to try to make commenting easier without opening it up to spammers. Please note, however, that comments to posts older than 14 days will be moderated. Thank you.