Friday, February 15, 2019

Heermann's Gull at Coronado

Heermann's Gull. Coronado, California.
Heermann's Gull. Coronado, California. December 30, 2018. Greg Gillson.
My "recent photo" is a couple of months old already, as I catch up on some photos from the end of 2018. I'm not sure this one shouldn't have appeared on My 10 best bird photos of 2018. No doubt I'll have more opportunities to gather shots of this photogenic species.

I'm not the only one to get great shots of Heermann's Gulls in San Diego, check out the eBird photos. Click on the photos to rate (1 awful, 2 poor but identifiable, 3 average or small, 4 very good, 5 magazine cover worthy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to hear from you! I've changed settings (again) in order to try to make commenting easier without opening it up to spammers. Please note, however, that comments to posts older than 14 days will be moderated. Thank you.